Tax Relief On Home Support - Finglas Home Help

Tax Relief On Home Support

Private Home Support may be much more affordable than you think. You, your spouse, or a family member can receive tax relief of up to 40% through for “Employing A Carer”. 

If more than one person is paying the cost, the tax relief can be divided on a pro-rata basis. 

You can claim this online using Revenue’s myAccount or by submitting Form HK1 click to link  to your Revenue Office.